Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rewards are Nice

What a lovely surprise.

Last Friday 15 August, my Library Manager approached me and said he had a surprise for me. "For me?" He asked me to guess what it could be. My only thought was that I had won a prize for completing my mission of discovery in the Learning 2.0 program.

And I was right...a Certificate of Completion and an MP3 player had been sent to my Library Manager to forward onto me :-)

Thanks to the State Library of NSW and its staff for having this program and helping me keep on track with it.

I had totally forgotten about it, and had gone on my merry way, but now I have another blog entry to add and a reminder to keep using the web "stuff".

Hip Hip Hooray.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

You might want to write about how you are using your new mp3 player. I am glad you enjoyed the course.

Ellen (PLS)